Do any of these feel true to you?
- Deep down, something is off.
- You are unfulfilled with your relationship… your career… or yourself.
- You want something more or different in your life, but you are unsure what or how.
- Life feels overwhelming or meaningless, and you’re struggling to enjoy it.
- You want to feel fulfilled with your life and have purpose, balance, and direction.
Even if you’ve given up hope or believe things could never be different, this workshop is for you. It’s never too late to change the course of your life, and it’s easier than you may think.
It’s so easy to get caught in the day-to-day grind, to let life’s circumstances steer you off track, or to have other people’s priorities influence your decisions away from your own internal compass. Without a strong vision for your future, it’s easy to get misguided and even completely lose your sense of purpose.
But when you get very clear on what YOU want out of life, working toward achieving it ignites passion within you. It gives your life purpose and meaning. When you have a strong sense of purpose, meaning, and direction, you’ll:
- Gain the motivation and fortitude to overcome your challenges
- Live in accordance with your values and aspirations, and
- Feel fulfilled with your life
What do you want for your life?
If you can’t answer that clearly, deeply, and with conviction, you’re at risk of:
- Life passing you by
- Losing yourself
- Getting to the end of your life with deep regrets
Time and opportunities are the two things that once gone, you can never get back. To take advantage of the time you have and the right opportunities that present themselves, you need to know where you WANT to go in life and intentionally take steps (even baby steps) in that direction.
Do you want to wake up looking forward to your life every day? Register for this life planning workshop.
We’ll help you dive deep into what really matters to you, dream up your vision for a life well lived, and give you tools to move in that direction.
- Identifying what really matters to YOU (not your parents or partner or anyone else… just YOU).
- Evaluating where you are now in relation to where you want to be.
- Developing a life plan to start working toward a more fulfilling future.
This is an interactive workshop. It includes guided exercises, brainstorming, sharing with others, and help if you get stuck.
- Sat, Feb 15th – Sun, Feb 16th
9am to 4:30pm
The Hub (in the RE/MAX building)
3539 Heathrow Way
Medford, OR 97504
Light snacks will be provided, and we’ll have a 90-minute break for lunch.
Investment in Yourself: $278
Limited to 10 attendees.